I am an angel of the night
I do what is right
By day, I am me
By nightfall I am just mean
To the bitterness of injustice
brought on by some of the census. **
The rod of correction is what I hold (1)
along with a rose of gold (2)
I punish those who do harm
And bless those who have a heart of warm (3)
I am true to the name of the rose (4)
When I make a vow to its creed and pose (5)
For I am Saint Rose (6)
Sent forth by my destiny (7)
I do what is my blessing (8)
To serve those in need (9)
For it is my deed (10)
I follow this unfading creed (11)
And this is my family’s pose(12)
For I am Saint Rose(13)
* This is a story that I am working on. I hope to have it ready someday
**Humankind or people
(1) The rod is a cherry blossom branch from the graves of innocent victims. The heroine uses it as a weapon.
(2) A magical silk rose the heroine uses to transform into her alter ego.
(3) A pure heart.
(4) The rose creed and vow.
(5) Obey the promise of the rose creed and vow.
(6) The young woman (Heroine)
(7) She was chosen to become a soldier despite her young age. (13 years old)
(8) The young woman was in love with helping people in need and took a shine to superheroes.
(9) Her promise to to help people in need. Perhaps in the rose creed.(?)
(10)The creed will never pass away. The creed has been around for thousands of years. It is older than the young woman.
(11) She had female reltives who fought in the battle protecting the Rose Clan (A family of powerful rulers with possesses magical blood.)
(12) She will be Saint Rose until someone else takes her place.