- I recently moved from my old apartment yesterday. Moving a load of furniture and things was a lot of hard work.
- I sometimes can’t stand crying kids. But for one thing, they draw cute pictures of you.
- At the K.I. I was treated with welcome arms. I made my first motel reservation. Of course, it may not be a 5-star palace, but the staff have a motto: “Love for all; Hatred for none”.
- On moving day I had to throw out most of my things. It was because of the damn rain. Two words: Shopping Spree!
- I used to like dread locks. Now I detest them. They are a nuisance.
- It’s been a year since my breakdown. Either though what happened to me wasn’t my fault, I still had good friends that were there for me to help me survive.
- That there are still more good people out in the world then they are bad. People who bully you will become victims themselves; and victims become victors.
- Prayer and forgiveness conquer all.
- Bullies are victims,too.
- I shouldn’t let people tell me that not worth nothing in this world. I always wanted!
Have a wonderful summer/Go for broke!