I’ve posted a video on YouTube.
It’s about my brother and my niece discussing a Norman Rockwell painting.
It’s called ‘Soda Shop Chat'(Video).
My first movie about my family. Lol!
Visit Facebook to see the ‘movie’!
Don’t be silly.
Rainy days are happy days.
Even on Hanukkah! (:^__^:)
Boxing Day was on Dec. 26 when I wrote this ‘piece’. It was about Anglo-refugees coming to America for a better life. Three days to go ’till 2012. Happy New Year!
I wonder “if” Anderson Cooper was born and raised in Great Britain? I asked that after I met a young English mom and her two kids. Their names are ‘Emily’ and ‘Anderson’. Since its Boxing Day in the UK/Canada, I believe that English lady is looking for me on Facebook. And that Anderson Cooper is really an ‘Englishman’. Most Anglo-Americans like milkshakes and sodas instead of tea at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. I’m beginning to see a lot of English refugees showing up in America. I might see more “Anglo-themed” friendship shops(Stores); maybe a “Tea-Pub” next to a “Starbucks” in 2012.
Charlotte is called ‘The Queen City’. And the British are here to stay!
I recently sent in an essay to Barack Obama about what would $40 USD would do for the economy. I’m sure he’ll answer back.
Go for broke!
These are the notes from my ‘novel’ “Such Sweet Sorrow”.
- My family and I left the apartment at 5AM. Momma locked the door as I helped Daddy with the luggage. It was still dark when we got outside. I helped Daddy place the luggage into the back trunk of our car. After I help my daddy close the trunk, he called us over for prayer. We held hands, closed our eyes and bowed our heads. After we said ‘amen’, we hopped in the car and drove off. We left New York state and drove down along the highway. During the ride, I listened to my MP3 player and sang along to the words of a song.
- My parents have a car for me. I won’t get it until Christmas.
- She said. “Are you guys in love with each other?” “No.” we said together.
- “Were so hot the we brought the house down.” You could be a music star on American Idol,” Jordan told me.
- As night came and Ray was home, I crept downstairs to his bedroom door. When I stepped inside, I spotted a red rose beside him on his night table. I went closer to my cousin’s bedside
That’s all the notes for now!
Good Grief! (:^__^:) It’s Pepper Mint Patty!
Go for broke!
How will you celebrate the holidays?
Will it be full of hope and gratitude?
Are most of the people in your life angels at heart?
To have kids with beautiful smiles upon their faces. You see the amazing and beautiful colorful scenery in the form of dimentional pictures come to life. In your profile, enemies are willing to become life-long friends; long after the season has come to an end.
I just like to know, what will you write in your book of memories?
Happy Holidays!/Merry X-mas!