Here are some tips on how to celebrate Banned Book Week:
- Read a banned book.
- Write a story or keep a diary/blog. (A story of your own.)
- Give someone a banned book as a gift.
- Hold a banned book club.(Remember ‘Reading Lolita in Teren’?)
- Write or post a review on a banned book you just read.
- Fight to keep a banned book from being banned forever.
- Don’t join the book burners.
- Have a love of reading.
- Spend time looking for banned books to read.
- Read a book and watch a movie on the book.
That’s what you have to do. No ifs, ends, and, or buts.
I may post a list of banned books to choose from.