A: Morning, ‘Bro!
B: Morning, Dragon Breath! I see that you’re getting psyched up for Mr. Chase’s math class. (1)
A: As always. You shave?
B: Yep. I’ve been shaving since I was fourteen. It’s been a year now. I’m fifteen and still at it. In fact, you remember that I once had long hair and a beard back in sandwich school. (2)
A: Well, that’s nice.
B: If mom haven’t made me cut my hair and shaved my beard, I’d be one handsome dude ruling the high school. I’d be a sex god. (3)
A: If you’re always shaving your face, why don’t you shave your pubic hairs while you’re at it.
B: Get the hell out of here, Lisa! (4)
A: Geez, can’t you take a harmless joke?
* This is another piece from the Adventures in Zodiacland piece.
(1) Mr. Chase is one of the characters from the book.
(2) Middle school or Jr. high (doesn’t matter.) 🙂
(3) A sex god is a cute guy. (Remember the Georgeia books?)
(4) Another Adventures in Zodaicland character.